posts

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Who Shaved My Crotch(Tribute to Mau Forest)

yes am bald
its all gone
oh how comes
i never heard th slashing
nor a powersaw's drive
cutting all my bush

my future is all bare
for all to ridicule
on th goosebums now left
th stumps of fickles
now staring at us all
almost poking at us all

but now i remember
sliding down in there
pricking one by one
th bush i was blessed with
ouch OUCH ouch ouch
i kept calling out
yet i slid back
and came back with a handful

but alas
i cant wait for th stumps
i cut even thier shoots
pruning every chance i get
unaware of th hungry eyes
of my progeny standing aside
what am i teaching them

now my private canopy is gone
am all exposed to th ozone
my future is all frail
dead and drained
no life will ever flow
or wallow from this pink tributes
filled with gusto and zeal

you also are to blame
for you partook my harvest
from it you found warmth
clothed your offsprings
whea they got thier knowledge

yes MAU forest is gone
th source of all east african life
YES WE SHAVED OUR CROTCH.
we all did

2 comments: