posts

Monday, July 11, 2011

DID I.......? U KNOW.............

Did i scare u,
with th thunderous stamps,
in th path to your heart,
but i knocked,
enough times i believe,
n u welcomed me,
or so gestures showed.

Did i amaze u,
with th long strides,
while i approached your life,
2 hold hands,
but you seemed at ease,
or so with th twirl of ua fingers in my hand,
pumpin confidence 2 draw my future,
right infront u as th background.

Did i spoil ua appetite,
with my gluttonous concern into ua tym,
to be a beta friend,
but i asked in every call,
seekin approval at evry second,
but you seemed 2 agree,
or so it seemed,
in th tone of ua voice,
th giggles tht met my concern,
leavin me heavily burdened,
with hope n faith,
a beautiful couple i pictured we were.

Did i worry you,
wit th excitement in my voice,
or my jeering desire to be with you,
but you stated ua enthusiasm,
a need 2 b stable,
or so it seemed,
with every word uttered,
makin me confidently proud,
of a new found belonging,
a sense for so long i had longed.

Now tel me,
what was it?

No comments:

Post a Comment