posts

Monday, October 22, 2012

Minutes To Dawn

Sleep eludes my eyes
Thoughts flood my mind
Who let loose the questions
Yet hid the key to the silo of answers
This will get out of hand
It will be a past heart.

The chiming bell
The tick-tock of the cell
The count of each second
The dawn is so far
The birds are too silent
The night is too long

Did i just hear that
The claws of a cat
Harshly run across the ceiling
Then the rat is unwilling
What if it was...
No way...
Could they have been watching

Whose eyes are those
Twinkling and winking
Are they watery or jittery
How many are you
I blink yet i see you
Am sure you aint here

Where are the crickets
That sung me to sleep
The live sounds of the twigs
That sway my mind into dreams
Who silenced you
Who clipped your cords

There is a twitch on my leg
Someone is crawling my chin
Slithering up my duvet
That is not my skin
Nor could it be my nails
I know am not that cold

{..scream in your heart...}
Yer cause i did
I clutch on to my
That sure should never be touched
Its the Light that scares
My night of sins is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment